Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

people are idiots

Reading "people are Idiots and i can Prove it" by Larry Winget I have realized What an Idiot that i am most of the time

ANd the sad thing Is, I realize How most of the People around me Are Idiots and they are not even aware of Their Stupidity.

I feel sorry for them. Because they will just wander throught life wasting most of their days doing nothing productive, nothing worthwile

I thank God for Fxmoneymap. I think God for all the Times I have wipe out every trading account that i Have had; I have wiped out mY Fxcm account; My FXDD account; My FXsol Account; My optionsexpress Account; I just wipe out my Optionsexpress account A month ago; i made the same old stupid mistake; I did not want to Take a loss; what an Idiot i am; BUt from what i've read 90-98% of all traders wipe out their accounts in less than 3 months. So All of those traders are IDiots Just like me.

It is being aware of Our Own Stupidity that Allows us to move beyond it. BUt what for those people who have never Risked Money In the Market?

They are Just everyday Idiots you see Slaving Away for Big corporations all over North America And Europe.

THank God i learned What an IDiot I am.

I feel sorry for those people who go through life being idiots without realizing it

No comments:

Post a Comment