Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nba Players are Idiots



This is Antoine Walker At the Top. How far the mighty have fallen. I have read about NBA, NFL and MLB Players losing tens of Millions of dollars and I know why it happens. And why it will continue to happen. They are IDiots. They do not Know they are Idiots. And they continue to behave like Idiots.
But you know what Everyone is An Idiot We Get to read about Antoine Stupidity because of their money.
I am an Idiot. I have never had 60 million; but if i did have 60 million i would have lost it, just like Antoine walker did.
Yes, I am Just as stupid as Antoine. I realized it. And everyday I thank God for that.

It is like an alcoholic who does not realize the grip that alcohol has on his Life.

Most People are Idiots. Nba players, everyday hardworking people. the sad thing is they do not realize the extent of their Stupidity. so they will continue to make stupid decisions. they will continue to get into debt. to file for bankrupcy. to just do stupid things over and over.

It is sad but it is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment